Merchant Goddess: Laurie
Important information for merchants:
- Vending spaces will be assigned this year. This is to maximize space on Sunset Ride, and to make for a more enjoyable shopping experience.
- Setting up your booth in the merchant circle before festival is not allowed without permission from Laurie.
- In order to appear in the brochure, you need to email Laurie with the name of your booth and a description of your merchandise before the end of August. (Hit the submit Merchant button below after reading the guidelines!)
- When you set up your booth/camp, We encourage you to snuggle up to your neighbors from south to north, that way the shopping goddesses don’t feel like they have to walk so far to see your wares and it makes for a more cohesive shopping experience for all.
- Merchants are responsible for their own set-up and tear-down, but if you need assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to let any of the Sisterhood of the Silly know and we will do our best to help.
- Merchants will be able to arrive after 10:00am on Wednesday, but be aware that there is a $10 camping fee per person per night payable to Earth Rising for each night in advance of GGG that you have your gear set up, regardless of whether you are physically on site or not.
- All merchant booths are required to have a fire extinguisher.
- If you want to set up next to someone special, please make arrangements among your group in advance and arrive together if possible.
- Event parking will be on the south side of The Pavilion, a short jaunt down the road from Sunset Ridge. The gravel lot on Sunset Ridge is for Staff and short-term parking (with Staff permission) only.
- In accordance with our land use agreement with Earth Rising, we cannot allow parking of vehicles on Sunset Ridge unless it is going to be used as your ‘tent’ and will reside behind your vending space. Earth Rising does allow small pop-up or travel campers, but be aware that while there are limited power hookups for a small fee, these 4 spaces are assigned per Staff needs, and are not usually available. There are no water hook ups available, but there is a hose bibb for potable (drinkable) water at the top of the stairs on the southwest edge of Sunset Ridge.
- Fire pits are available all around Sunset Ridge. Please do not create any new holes. Feel free to bring a stand-alone fire pit if you like. GGG will have a limited amount of firewood for sale.
- Please leave your space as nice as you found it (or nicer!). We love Camp Gaea, we love Earth Rising, and we all want them to continuing loving us. If you smoke, please do not under any circumstances throw cigarette butts on the ground or in the fire pits.
- Don’t forget, we will be in Kansas in September, there is no telling what sort of weather that the Goddess will bless us with, so be prepared for anything from heat to cold to wind to rain, sometimes all in the same day.
- Merchants must pre-register. There is no merchant registration at the gate.
- This is the most important rule to being a Merchant at GGG – Have fun!
Staff reserves the right to add to, subtract from, or otherwise re-evaluate the Merchant Rules at any time so that we provide a safe, happy, and fun experience for both merchants and attendees.