Warmest greetings from the GGG Staff! We hope you and your loved ones have fared well during the Covid-19 pandemic. I’m sure you ladies have been anxiously awaiting to see what the future holds for this year’s festival. We have decided to hold festival in person at Camp Gaea!
We look forward to seeing you all again out at camp.
Love to you all!
Gaea Goddess Gathering Staff
This year our theme is Embracing our truth to heal the heart of the world
Pre-reg Registration Fees (after 8\15\20):
- Adults 13+: $80 * Adult 13+: $110
- Girls 5-12: $45 * Girls 5 - 12: $55
- Children 0-4: FREE * Children 0-4: FREE
Day passes can be purchased at the gate at Gaea Goddess Gathering for $50 or check back here for a link to that option coming soon..
A few notes about registering:
- Cabin space goes quickly and you will need a cabin code when you register. Contact Elora to reserve your space! firstname.lastname@example.org
- RV space also goes quickly and you will need an rv code when you register. Contact Vicki to reserve your RV space! email@example.com
- For emergency purposes, we will be asking that you register with your legal name. Make sure to bring your ID with you when you come to festival because we will check IDs at check in.
- Vendors/Merchants, we will be requiring signed contracts. The option to sign the contract online will become available once you select your booth size.
- Meal plans: Both Omni and Veggie are available!