Registration opens Spring 2020
|Type||Before 8/15||After 8/15|
|Pets – Vaccination records required||$50.00||Pre-Registered ONLY|
Meal Plans – Pre-Registered ONLY
Kitchen Witch: Fawn
Please bring your own plate, bowl, cup, and eating utensils. Washing supplies will be provided.
While we cannot accommodate all special diets, please email Fawn if you have allergies we need to be aware of.
There are two meal plan options: omni, and vegetarian
|Child 0-5||FREE with adult plan|
Cabin Goddess: Elora
Experiencing Gaea Goddess Gathering in a tent isn’t for everyone due to medical condition, disability, or personal preference. We are pleased that Camp Gaea has several cabins that can sleep up to eight people.
Cabin spaces fill quickly so make sure you email Elora to reserve your space.
- Cabin space (one bed, not the entire cabin) is $10 per person for the entire festival.
- Checkout is at noon on Sunday. Those still in the cabins after that will be required to pay normal camp fees.
- Your reservation is not final until you’ve contacted Elora to reserve your space AND your cabin fee is paid.
To reserve your cabin space, please email Elora at email@example.com
RV Hookups, Electricity
RV Goddess: Barbara Walley
There are a limited number of RV spaces. Before registering you must contact Barbara for availability.
|RV/Trailer w/2+ axles||$15 Land impact fee|
- Electrical hookups require 50 feet of yellow 30 amp electric cord with a 3 prong RV adapter. You will not be able to get electricity without this.
- If you are going to bring your RV or camper to Camp Gaea before GGG you must contact Barbara by email 2 weeks before arrival day. You must also register with Camp Gaea at the Phoenix Hall and pay the $10.00 per day camp fee for every day you camp before GGG.
- When arriving at GGG you must check in with Barbara before parking.