Online Registration Is Open!
This year we honor: Demeter
Pre-registration is open from June 1st – August 15th.
- Adults: $75
- Children 6-12: $45
- Children 5 and under are free
This year, we are thrilled that author, and women’s studies teacher, Tamara Agha-Jaffar has agreed to be our keynote speaker this year. From the bio on her website:
Tamara has been in academia all her professional life. She joined the faculty at Kansas City Kansas Community College in 1987, serving as a professor of English for twenty years. She taught courses in English Literature, World Literature, Humanities, and Women in Literature. She introduced courses in Women’s Studies at the college in 1995, including a course on Women in Religion. She served as Dean of the Humanities and Fine Arts Division and then as Vice President for Academic Affairs for several years before her retirement in July 2013.
Tamara received numerous awards for her teaching and volunteer work. She was named Kansas Professor of the Year by the Carnegie Foundation and received its CASE Award for the Advancement of Teaching in 2004. In 2010 she received The President’s Call to Service Award from President Barak Obama for her volunteer work in the community.
A few notes about registering:
- Cabin space goes quickly and you will need a cabin code when you register. Contact Jenna to reserve your space! 913-485-7813
- RV space also goes quickly and you will need an rv code when you register. Contact Barbara to reserve your RV space! 816-726-7373
- For emergency purposes, we will be asking that you register with your legal name. Make sure to bring your ID with you when you come to festival because we will check IDs at check in.
- Vendors/Merchants, we will be requiring signed contracts this year. The option to sign the contract online will become available once you select your booth size.
- Meal plans: Both Omni and Veggie are available!